American Furniture Warehouse Couches was published on March 15, 2017 at 1:09 pm. This image is posted under the Furniture category. American Furniture Warehouse Couches is tagged with American Furniture Warehouse Couches, American, Furniture, Warehouse, Couches..
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Warehouseware•house (n. wâr′hous′;v. wâr′houz′, -hous′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -hous•es (-hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., -housed, -hous•ing.
- a building, or a part of one, for the storage of goods, merchandise, etc.
- a large retail store.
- a building, or a part of one, in which wholesalers keep large stocks of merchandise, which they display and sell to retailers.
- to place, deposit, or store in a warehouse.
- to set aside or accumulate, as for future use.
- to place in a government or bonded warehouse, to be kept until duties are paid.
- [Informal.]to confine (the mentally ill) to large institutions for long-term custodial care.
Couchescouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
This blog post about American Furniture Warehouse Couches have 7 attachments , they are Couch · American Furniture Warehouse ., Levon Charcoal Sofa LL-734-S, Picture Of Cornell Pewter Sofa With Chaise, Picture Of Steel Power Reclining Sofa, Foto Para Bolt Black Sofa, Picture Of Winchester Gray Sofa, Picture Of Flannel Seal Sofa. Following are the pictures:
Several American Furniture Warehouse Couches manufactured from wood, somewhat distinctive from the modern coffeetable that is typically made-of even a mixture of hardwood or lighting material for example metal and stainless. Modern coffee-table has many forms, a lot of the contemporary coffee table doesn't have four thighs, there is a distinctive contemporary coffee-table derived from a distinctive variety.
Floors and materials' perfect blend, compelling a coffeetable that is modern to be used by one as furniture while in the family area or family room minimalist. Created American Furniture Warehouse Couches with compartments for storage is designed having a corner under the desk to save the Television journals, rural, young children games or newspapers.
You can place today's coffeetable in front of the lounge or in a corner nearby the window. You invest your nights to perform chess with them or can enjoy a walk with a friend or family member while enjoying Television or studying the paper.