Gray Mosaic Tile was published at July 1, 2017 at 10:21 pm. It is uploaded on the Tile category. Gray Mosaic Tile is tagged with Gray Mosaic Tile, Gray, Mosaic, Tile..
Graygray1 (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of a color between white and black;
having a neutral hue.
- dark, dismal, or gloomy: gray skies.
- dull, dreary, or monotonous.
- having gray hair;
- pertaining to old age;
- pertaining to, involving, or composed of older persons: gray households.
- old or ancient.
- indeterminate and intermediate in character: The tax audit concentrated on deductions in the gray area between purely personal and purely business expenses.
- any achromatic color;
any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.
- something of this color.
- gray material or clothing: to dress in gray.
- an unbleached and undyed condition.
- (often cap.) a member of the Confederate army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. blue (def. 5).
- a horse of a gray color.
- a horse that appears white but is not an albino.
Also, grey. gray′ly, adv.
- to make or become gray.
Mosaicmo•sa•ic (mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Gray Mosaic Tile have 9 photos including Alaska Grey Splitface 12 In. X 12 In. X 10 Mm Marble Mesh-, Urban Tapestry Hexagon 12 In. X 12 In. X 6 Mm Glass Mesh-, Hover Show Light Grey Herringbone Stone Mosaic Tile, Enlarged Photos Of The Glass Mosaic Tile, Blends Mosaic Tile, Gray, 11\, Hover Show Light Grey Moon Mosaic Tile, Hover Show Grey Weave Stone Mosaic Tile, Urban Loft Interlocking 12 In. X 12 In. X 4 Mm Glass, Stone, Bardiglio Gray 1x3\. Following are the images:
Everyone knows that Gray Mosaic Tile shade is among the most important elements for making an attractive bedroom layout. Shade is definitely an essential aspect for designing remodeling or making patterns, so choosing the colors that are right should be considered.
The bed room is really a spot where we sleep, a retreat where we sleep whenever we are ill, or perhaps when we are tired, tired of the everyday regime. The bedroom may be the place wherever we desired to be alone, read a well liked book or perhaps stay silent. Rooms should be a location that could make us feel relaxed.
As mentioned in the previous guide, the colour may drive influence on feeling, conception and connection. Thus, you need to pay specific interest in choosing the colour that is right on your family rooms.