Green Gardens Nursery was posted at July 22, 2017 at 2:22 am. It is uploaded at the Garden category. Green Gardens Nursery is tagged with Green Gardens Nursery, Green, Gardens, Nursery..
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Nurserynurs•er•y (nûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- a room or place set apart for young children.
- a nursery school or day nursery.
- a place where young trees or other plants are raised for transplanting, for sale, or for experimental study.
- any place in which something is bred, nourished, or fostered: The art institute has been the nursery of much great painting.
- any situation, condition, circumstance, practice, etc., serving to breed or foster something: Slums are nurseries for young criminals.
This image about Green Gardens Nursery have 8 photos , they are Nursery Plants Anne Of Green Gardens, Starting A Garden Archives Anne Of Green Gardens. Green Garden Nursery, Green Gardens Nursery, 5PCS Flower Pots Mini Flowerpot Garden Unbreakable Plastic Nursery Pots Adorable Afforest Home Garden BB75(, Photo Of Green Gardens Nursery - San Diego, CA, United States, Photo Of Green Gardens Nursery - San Diego, CA, United States. LOVE Green, Photo Of Green Gardens Nursery - San Diego, CA, United States, Green Gardens Nursery. Following are the pictures:
For Green Gardens Nursery has a green region that could generally be properly used like a playground spot which is grown with various types of plants that add aesthetic worth towards the residence and will create a stunning. For your latest property yard decor is standard of two elements, raise and particularly the front of the house.
Where each part features a specified area and can be fascinating to possess diverse functions and maximized thus a beautiful yard, and certainly will be modified for the desires of each household. Wildlife is one part of the Green Gardens Nursery which can be built to see-the whole house seems more beautiful and beautiful. Unfortunately, you can still find lots of people who don't feel too much so the appearance of the home appears from your outside to become desirable and less wonderful about decorating the yard.
To produce a residence yard design is modern front, there are a few fascinating suggestions that you could utilize, and so the park is not just a green place to place the flowers mature effectively, but also provides a superb functional worth around the house front. Thus become a benefit that is extra towards the home with naturalness.