This image of Hit The Floor Season 3 Premiere Date was posted on October 28, 2017 at 7:09 am. It is posted on the Floor category. Hit The Floor Season 3 Premiere Date is tagged with Hit The Floor Season 3 Premiere Date, Hit, The, Floor, Season, 3, Premiere, Date..
Hithit (hit),USA pronunciation v., hit, hit•ting, n.
- to deal a blow or stroke to: Hit the nail with the hammer.
- to come against with an impact or collision, as a missile, a flying fragment, a falling body, or the like: The car hit the tree.
- to reach with a missile, a weapon, a blow, or the like, as one throwing, shooting, or striking: Did the bullet hit him?
- to succeed in striking: With his final shot he hit the mark.
- to make (a base hit): He hit a single and a home run.
- bat1 (def. 14).
- to drive or propel by a stroke: to hit a ball onto the green.
- to have a marked effect or influence on;
affect severely: We were all hit by the change in management.
- to assail effectively and sharply (often fol. by out): The speech hits out at warmongering.
- to request or demand of: He hit me for a loan.
- to reach or attain (a specified level or amount): Prices are expected to hit a new low. The new train can hit 100 mph.
- to be published in or released to;
appear in: When will this report hit the papers? What will happen when the story hits the front page?
- to land on or arrive in: The troops hit the beach at 0800. When does Harry hit town?
- to give (someone) another playing card, drink, portion, etc.: If the dealer hits me with an ace, I'll win the hand. Bartender, hit me again.
- to come or light upon;
find: to hit the right road.
- to agree with;
suit exactly: I'm sure this purple shirt will hit Alfred's fancy.
- to solve or guess correctly;
come upon the right answer or solution: You've hit it!
- to succeed in representing or producing exactly: to hit a likeness in a portrait.
- to begin to travel on: Let's hit the road. What time shall we hit the trail?
- to strike with a missile, a weapon, or the like;
deal a blow or blows: The armies hit at dawn.
- to come into collision (often fol. by against, on, or upon): The door hit against the wall.
- to kill;
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to ignite a mixture of air and fuel as intended: This jalopy is hitting on all cylinders.
- to come or light (usually fol. by upon or on): to hit on a new way.
- hit it off, to be congenial or compatible;
agree: We hit it off immediately with the new neighbors. She and her brother had never really hit it off.
- hit off:
- to represent or describe precisely or aptly: In his new book he hits off the American temperament with amazing insight.
- to imitate, esp. in order to satirize.
- hit on, [Slang.]to make persistent sexual advances to: guys who hit on girls at social events.
- hit out:
- to deal a blow aimlessly: a child hitting out in anger and frustration.
- to make a violent verbal attack: Critics hit out at the administration's new energy policy.
- hit the books, [Slang.]to study hard;
- hit the bottle, [Slang.]See bottle (def. 4).
- hit the high spots:
- to go out on the town;
go nightclubbing: We'll hit the high spots when you come to town.
- to do something in a quick or casual manner, paying attention to only the most important or obvious facets or items: When I clean the house I hit the high spots and that's about all. This course will hit the high spots of ancient history.
- hit up, [Slang.]
- to ask to borrow money from: He hit me up for ten bucks.
- to inject a narcotic drug into a vein.
- an impact or collision, as of one thing against another.
- a stroke that reaches an object;
- a stroke of satire, censure, etc.: a hit at complacency.
- [Baseball.]See base hit.
- a game won by a player after the opponent has thrown off one or more men from the board.
- any winning game.
- a successful stroke, performance, or production;
success: The play is a hit.
- a dose of a narcotic drug.
- [Computers.](in information retrieval) an instance of successfully locating an item of data in the memory bank of a computer.
- an instance of accessing a Web site.
- a killing, murder, or assassination, esp. one carried out by criminal prearrangements.
- hit or miss, without concern for correctness or detail;
haphazardly: The paint job had been done hit or miss.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Seasonsea•son (sē′zən),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the four periods of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter), beginning astronomically at an equinox or solstice, but geographically at different dates in different climates.
- a period of the year characterized by particular conditions of weather, temperature, etc.: the rainy season.
- a period of the year when something is best or available: the oyster season.
- a period of the year marked by certain conditions, activities, etc.: baseball season.
- a period of the year immediately before and after a special holiday or occasion: the Christmas season.
- a period with reference to the total number of games to be played by a team: a 162-game season.
- a period with reference to the won-lost record of a team after it has completed its schedule: a .700 season.
- any period or time: in the season of my youth.
- a suitable, proper, fitting, or right time: This is not the season for frivolity.
- for a season, for a time, esp. a short time: He lived in Paris for a season.
- in good season, in enough time;
sufficiently early: Applicants will be notified of our decision in good season.
- in season:
- in the time or state for use, eating, etc.: Asparagus is now in season.
- in the period regulated by law, as for hunting and fishing.
- at the right time;
- (of an animal, esp. female) in a state of readiness for mating;
- in good season.
- in season and out of season, regardless of time or season;
at all times: Misfortunes plague this family in season and out of season.
- out of season, not in season: The price is so high because lilacs are out of season now.
- to heighten or improve the flavor of (food) by adding condiments, spices, herbs, or the like.
- to give relish or a certain character to: conversation seasoned with wit.
- to mature, ripen, or condition by exposure to suitable conditions or treatment: a writer seasoned by experience.
- to dry or otherwise treat (lumber) so as to harden and render immune to shrinkage, warpage, etc.
- to accustom or harden: troops seasoned by battle.
- to become seasoned, matured, hardened, or the like.
Premierepre•miere (pri mēr′, -myâr′),USA pronunciation n., v., -miered, -mier•ing, adj.
- a first public performance or showing of a play, opera, film, etc.
- the leading woman, as in a drama.
- to present publicly for the first time: to premiere a new foreign film.
- to have the first public showing: It will premiere at the Arcadia Theater.
- to perform publicly for the first time, as in a particular role, entertainment medium, etc.: When does he premiere as Hamlet?
principal: a premiere showing; the premiere attraction of the evening.
Datedate1 (dāt),USA pronunciation n., v., dat•ed, dat•ing.
- a particular month, day, and year at which some event happened or will happen: July 4, 1776 was the date of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
- the day of the month: Is today's date the 7th or the 8th?
- an inscription on a writing, coin, etc., that shows the time, or time and place, of writing, casting, delivery, etc.: a letter bearing the date January 16.
- the time or period to which any event or thing belongs;
period in general: at a late date.
- the time during which anything lasts;
duration: The pity is that childhood has so short a date.
- an appointment for a particular time: They have a date with their accountant at ten o'clock.
- a social appointment, engagement, or occasion arranged beforehand with another person: to go out on a date on Saturday night.
- a person with whom one has such a social appointment or engagement: Can I bring a date to the party?
- an engagement for an entertainer to perform.
- dates, the birth and death dates, usually in years, of a person: Dante's dates are 1265 to 1321.
- to date, up to the present time;
until now: This is his best book to date.
- up to date, in agreement with or inclusive of the latest information;
modern: Bring us up to date on the news.
- to have or bear a date: The letter dates from 1873.
- to belong to a particular period;
have its origin: That dress dates from the 19th century. The architecture dates as far back as 1830.
- to reckon from some point in time: The custom dates from the days when women wore longer skirts.
- to go out socially on dates: She dated a lot during high school.
dat′a•ble, date′a•ble, adj.
- to mark or furnish with a date: Please date the check as of today.
- to ascertain or fix the period or point in time of;
assign a period or point in time to: The archaeologist dated the ruins as belonging to the early Minoan period.
- to show the age of;
show to be old-fashioned.
- to make a date with;
go out on dates with: He's been dating his best friend's sister.
dat′a•ble•ness, date′a•ble•ness, n.
This article of Hit The Floor Season 3 Premiere Date have 8 images , they are Hit The Floor Cast Photo, Season 3 Episode Guide, But The Fans On Here Have Been Asking And Asking Whats The Return Date And Thanks To IG We Now Know It's Been Pushed Back To \, Hit The Floor | \, Hit The Floor Season 3 Release Date - January 18, 2016, The Hit The Floor Dancers Attend The Premiere Of VH1's 'Hit The Floor' Season, Super Trailer For 'Hit The Floor: Season 3', Premiere Of VH1's 'Hit The Floor' Season 3 .. Here are the attachments:
Everyone understands that Hit The Floor Season 3 Premiere Date coloring is one in making a layout that is beautiful bedroom of the most important factors. Color is an indispensable element for remodeling or generating designs, thus choosing the colors that are right have to be carefully considered.
As stated in the previous report, along with can force effect on emotion, conception and interaction. Therefore, you need to pay special focus in choosing the right colour for your household bedrooms.
When used together with the proper accent hues like shades-of silver, lightblue green, Hit The Floor Season 3 Premiere Date might be awesome shades for the room. Glistening components can make your room more stunning and relaxed. It's using yellow coloring is the most effective colour for the bedroom and was spoton, not calming although too shiny.
This colour is so blends properly with all components found in this bedroom We hope bedroom design with coloring selections above can help you determine your own house over a color scheme that is most comfortable foryou and the color palette. Of deciding on the best shade, the rooms are well-designed first. Selecting a color-scheme that you allow you to feel many comfy and like is the most significant factor that you ought to consider. Don't neglect to make sure that whatsoever color blend you choose should correspond to every depth inside your room.
Because of the significance of the bedroom's big event, we should share the models that are most effective bedroom. We ought to select colour and the layout that may make us attain reassurance and comfort. Peace wills promote in a hectic evening. You'll see by having a space with Hit The Floor Season 3 Premiere Date colour that is great could be a luxury by itself.
The bed room can be a location where we relax, a haven where we sleep whenever we are exhausted, tired of the daily program, or simply whenever we are ill. The bedroom will be the place where we wanted read a well liked story, to be alone or perhaps remain muted. Areas have to be a location that could make us feel comfortable.