Living Room Ottoman was posted on October 11, 2017 at 10:38 pm. This post is published in the Living Room category. Living Room Ottoman is tagged with Living Room Ottoman, Living, Room, Ottoman..
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
This blog post of Living Room Ottoman have 6 images including This Modern Living Room, Naturally Lit Via Floor To Ceiling Windows, Features Immense White, Cozy White Living Room With Natural Hardwood Flooring And Linen Upholstered Seating Is Centered Around Large, Light Beige Tones Dominate This Living Room, Featuring Matching Couch And Chair Set Around Rectangular, How To Incorporate Ottomans Into Your Living Room Decor Photos | Architectural Digest, Two Ottomans Sit Near A Fire In This Living Room. These Serve As Great Seats, Amazing Interior Design. Following are the images:
After seized by chaotic nights, drinking dairy coffee with buddies or family interact at home is really a nice environment plus a circumstance, invest their free period. Minutes warmth, restore your power having a lot of memories of togetherness and recover power to fight the stress of the job.
A Living Room Ottoman may reflect the non-public style of decorating the family space. You would possibly desire diverse modern coffee-table to your home, should you be someone who features a modern home style. Modern coffee table demonstrating particular flavor.
Contemporary coffee-table affects the decoration is sophisticated and luxurious to look at of your home. If you like to put today's coffeetable in the living room, it's healthier to learn the various models and types of contemporary coffeetable on the net.