Mass Cane Floor Plant was uploaded on October 28, 2017 at 7:09 am. It is posted under the Floor category. Mass Cane Floor Plant is tagged with Mass Cane Floor Plant, Mass, Cane, Floor, Plant..
Massmass (mas),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of coherent matter, usually of indefinite shape and often of considerable size: a mass of dough.
- a collection of incoherent particles, parts, or objects regarded as forming one body: a mass of sand.
- aggregate; whole (usually prec. by in the): People, in the mass, mean well.
- a considerable assemblage, number, or quantity: a mass of errors; a mass of troops.
- bulk, size, expanse, or massiveness: towers of great mass and strength.
- [Painting.]an expanse of color or tone that defines form or shape in general outline rather than in detail.
- a shape or three-dimensional volume that has or gives the illusion of having weight, density, and bulk.
- the main body, bulk, or greater part of anything: the great mass of American films.
- the quantity of matter as determined from its weight or from Newton's second law of motion. Abbr.: m Cf. weight (def. 2), relativistic mass, rest mass.
- [Pharm.]a preparation of thick, pasty consistency, from which pills are made.
- the masses, the ordinary or common people as a whole;
the working classes or the lower social classes.
- pertaining to, involving, or affecting a large number of people: mass unemployment; mass migrations; mass murder.
- participated in or performed by a large number of people, esp. together in a group: mass demonstrations; mass suicide.
- pertaining to, involving, or characteristic of the mass of the people: the mass mind; a movie designed to appeal to a mass audience.
- reaching or designed to reach a large number of people: television, newspapers, and other means of mass communication.
- done on a large scale or in large quantities: mass destruction.
- to come together in or form a mass or masses: The clouds are massing in the west.
- to gather into or dispose in a mass or masses;
assemble: The houses are massed in blocks.
Canecane (kān),USA pronunciation n., v., caned, can•ing.
- a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking;
- a long, hollow or pithy, jointed woody stem, as that of bamboo, rattan, sugar cane, and certain palms.
- a plant having such a stem.
- split rattan woven or interlaced for chair seats, wickerwork, etc.
- any of several tall bamboolike grasses, esp. of the genus Arundinaria, as A. gigantea(cane reed, large cane, giant cane, or southern cane) and A. tecta(small cane or switch cane), of the southern U.S.
- the stem of a raspberry or blackberry.
- See sugar cane.
- a rod used for flogging.
- a slender cylinder or rod, as of sealing wax or glass.
- to flog with a cane.
- to furnish or make with cane: to cane chairs.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Plantplant (plant, plänt),USA pronunciation n.
- any member of the kingdom Plantae, comprising multicellular organisms that typically produce their own food from inorganic matter by the process of photosynthesis and that have more or less rigid cell walls containing cellulose, including vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, and hornworts: some classification schemes may include fungi, algae, bacteria, blue-green algae, and certain single-celled eukaryotes that have plantlike qualities, as rigid cell walls or photosynthesis.
- an herb or other small vegetable growth, in contrast with a tree or a shrub.
- a seedling or a growing slip, esp. one ready for transplanting.
- the equipment, including the fixtures, machinery, tools, etc., and often the buildings, necessary to carry on any industrial business: a manufacturing plant.
- the complete equipment or apparatus for a particular mechanical process or operation: the heating plant for a home.
- the buildings, equipment, etc., of an institution: the sprawling plant of the university.
- something intended to trap, decoy, or lure, as criminals.
- a scheme to trap, trick, swindle, or defraud.
- a person, placed in an audience, whose rehearsed or prepared reactions, comments, etc., appear spontaneous to the rest of the audience.
- a person placed secretly in a group or organization, as by a foreign government, to obtain internal or secret information, stir up discontent, etc.
- [Theat.]a line of dialogue, or a character, action, etc., introducing an idea or theme that will be further developed at a later point in the play: Afterward we remembered the suicide plant in the second act.
- to put or set in the ground for growth, as seeds, young trees, etc.
- to furnish or stock (land) with plants: to plant a section with corn.
- to establish or implant (ideas, principles, doctrines, etc.): to plant a love for learning in growing children.
- to introduce (a breed of animals) into a country.
- to deposit (young fish, or spawn) in a river, lake, etc.
- to bed (oysters).
- to insert or set firmly in or on the ground or some other body or surface: to plant posts along a road.
- [Theat.]to insert or place (an idea, person, or thing) in a play.
- to place;
- to place with great force, firmness, or determination: He planted himself in the doorway as if daring us to try to enter. He planted a big kiss on his son's cheek.
- to station;
post: to plant a police officer on every corner.
- to locate;
situate: Branch stores are planted all over.
- to establish (a colony, city, etc.);
- to settle (persons), as in a colony.
- to say or place (something) in order to obtain a desired result, esp. one that will seem spontaneous: The police planted the story in the newspaper in order to trap the thief.
- [Carpentry.]to nail, glue, or otherwise attach (a molding or the like) to a surface.
- to place (a person) secretly in a group to function as a spy or to promote discord.
- to hide or conceal, as stolen goods.
The article about Mass Cane Floor Plant have 10 photos it's including Walmart.com, This Beautiful Mass Cane Is One Our Most Popular #plants. #gardening #green, 1.5-Gallon Mass Cane, 7 Indoor Plants That Purify The Air Around You Naturally Massangeana-cane – Inhabitat - Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building, Z Plants, Dracaena Mass Cane; Hawaiian Cane. Common Name: Corn Cane Or Mass Cane Botanical, Mass Cane, Delray Plants Mass Cane In 8-3/4 In. Pot, GardenWeb, Mass Cane. Following are the pictures:
Everyone understands that colour is one of the most critical factors to make a layout that is beautiful room. Coloring is an indispensable aspect for generating , designing or remodeling patterns, so deciding on the best shades has to be carefully considered.
As mentioned in the previous guide, the colour may press impact on feeling, belief and connection. Therefore, you must pay special attention in deciding on the best colour to your household bedrooms.
The bedroom can be a place where we rest, a haven where we sleep once we are exhausted, tired of the daily regimen, or simply when we are sick. The bedroom may be the place where we desired to be alone, read a well liked book or perhaps stay quiet. Suites have to be a spot that will produce us feel comfortable.