This post about White Ash Hardwood Flooring was published on June 15, 2017 at 6:16 pm. It is posted in the Floor category. White Ash Hardwood Flooring is tagged with White Ash Hardwood Flooring, White, Ash, Hardwood, Flooring..
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Ashash1 (ash),USA pronunciation n.
- the powdery residue of matter that remains after burning.
- Also called volcanic ash. [Geol.]finely pulverized lava thrown out by a volcano in eruption.
- a light, silvery-gray color.
- deathlike grayness;
extreme pallor suggestive of death.
- ruins, esp. the residue of something destroyed;
vestiges: the ashes of their love; the ashes of the past.
- mortal remains, esp. the physical or corporeal body as liable to decay.
- anything, as an act, gesture, speech, or feeling, that is symbolic of penance, regret, remorse, or the like.
Hardwoodhard•wood (härd′wŏŏd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, compact wood or timber of various trees, as the oak, cherry, maple, or mahogany.
- a tree yielding such wood.
- made or constructed of hardwood: a hardwood floor.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
This article of White Ash Hardwood Flooring have 8 pictures , they are Lumber Liquidators, Lumber Liquidators, 17 Best Images About Decor - Flooring On Pinterest | Ash, Hardwood Floors And Tile, Hardwood Floor Profiles AshPlus Hardwood Flooring, Flooring, Stair Treads, Carpeting, Tiles On Pinterest | Plank Flooring, Porcelain Tiles And Wood Flooring, Higgins Has It! Shop Now! On Pinterest | Ash, Komodo And Pine Wood Flooring, 17 Best Images About Ash Wide Plank Flooring | Hull Forest Products On Pinterest | Wide Plank, Plank Flooring And Dark Stains, White Ash Wood Flooring. Here are the photos:
White Ash Hardwood Flooring become the most important aspect in the decision of flooring for the house. In the event a floor your shade select also dark when you have a little residence minimalist, then this may create your property inside search impressed claustrophobic and miserable.
There is a popular effect, tranquil, and comfortable when we change in that area. Therefore the hardwood floors' color can you choose should certainly because a mistake of ceramic colors will determine the sweetness of the household you take notice , nor be underestimated.
If we feel uneasy within the house, then you and your household won't feel comfortable sitting at home so as to produce your household members' undesirable ramifications be like to enjoy away from household. You can observe the variation when there are two hues in the place using the size of the location of the room precisely the same shade of a floor but they are different.